The best area for living in Moscow. The best house in the area. The best apartment in the house on the 36th floor.
Fascinating panoramic views of Moscow State University, Luzhniki, Moskva River, Golf Club, Mosfilm.
Layout: spacious kitchen-living room 52.5 sq.m. with floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows and views of Moscow State University and the Moskva River, master bedroom 23 sq.m, two free-use rooms (bedroom, nursery, office) 26 sq.m. and 21. 3 sq.m., two combined bathrooms 12. 4 sq.m. and 6 sq.m., a spacious hall 24 sq.m., pantry-laundry room 4 sq.m. Hidden storage system (volume 4-5 dressing rooms). When finishing, only the highest quality and expensive materials were used. The furniture is made to order. Everything in the apartment is thought out to the smallest detail.
– Brummel kitchen. Italy
– Mulien rouge granite. Brazil
– premium home appliances Kueppersbusch, Miele. Germany
– furniture Henredon, Bakker, Hooker, Tetrad (Fabian Smith). USA, UK
– handmade chandeliers made of nickel-plated steel Brand van Egmond. Holland
– plumbing Jacuzzi, Palazzani, Artceram. Italy
– marble Rosso Levante, Bianco. Italy
– porcelain stoneware Porcelanosa, L’Antic Colonial. Spain
– African mahogany doors
– oak parquet board Kahrs. Sweden
Each room has hidden Daikin silent air conditioning with its own control, electric curtain rods, heated floors, wi-fi. Waterproofing around the perimeter of the apartment, Neptun anti-leakage system. Sprinkler fire extinguishing system. Security alarm. Cell phone amplifiers.
In the underground parking there is a parking space at the level with an elevator.
Watch the video presentation of the apartment below.