A three-storey neo-Renaissance mansion in the historic center of Moscow in the Chistye Prudy area, formerly in tsarist Russia that belonged to a large manufacturer before the Russian revolution. Refers to objects of cultural heritage.
The road to the metro station “Chistye Prudy” takes no more than 5 minutes on foot.
Mansion with good repair after reconstruction and with high-quality interior decoration.
Four separate entrances to the building and private parking in the yard. Good sun exposure.
The layout is cabinet-hall.
The mansion is suitable for a bank, residence, company representative office, business center, medical clinic.
The first floor may be suitable for a full-fledged restaurant with utility rooms.
The year of construction is 1893.
The building is equipped with all the necessary modern utilities for a comfortable and safe life.